The best farmhouse sink faucets can hold a substantial amount of water, ensuring adequate water supply and excellent performance without sacrificing kitchen aesthetics. With so many options, selecting the right faucet for your kitchen can be difficult.
We hope that after reading this post, choosing a farmhouse kitchen faucet is a little bit easier.
Regardless of the variety of styles, finishes, colors, and features available, faucets have become dependable, and most brands offer lifetime warranties to provide peace of mind. Choosing the best farmhouse kitchen faucet for your kitchen and sink comes down to your feature needs, style preferences, and budget.
Determine the desired style and aesthetic: modern, vintage, industrial, or traditional.
Confirm the requirements based on the sink size – check the water lines for compatibility, the size of the pipe, the spout height and reach required for your farmhouse kitchen faucet, and the finish.
The farmhouse kitchen faucet should match the finish of the sink accessories and kitchen hardware for a cohesive look.
Pay attention to the manufacturer’s care instructions because using the wrong chemical cleaners will cause finish degradation. We always recommend using gentle homemade cleaners (warm soapy water or vinegar) that will not damage the finish in any way.
To get the final “OK” on your farmhouse kitchen faucet selection, always consult a plumber or professional!
We hope you are well prepared to choose your farmhouse kitchen faucet. Here’s a look at our selection of the best kitchen faucet for farmhouse sink.
At a Glance:
- Types of Faucets
- 1) Wall-Mounted Faucets
- 2) Bridge Faucets:
- 3) Modern Faucets:
- 4) Pull Out Faucets:
- 5) Pull-down Faucets:
- 6) Vintage Faucets:
- 7) Commercial Style Faucets:
- 8) Faucets With Side Sprayer:
- What to Look For While Selecting the Best Farmhouse Kitchen Sink Faucets?
- Durablity & Construction:
- Our Recommendations For Top Farmhouse Faucets
- WEWE Pull Down Kitchen Faucet with Sprayer
- Moen 7594ESRS Arbor Motionsense Pulldown Kitchen Faucet
- WEWE Single Handle Stainless Steel Brushed Nickel Pull Down Kitchen Sink Faucet
- KINGO HOME Kitchen Faucet with Pull Down Sprayer
- Moen S713 Waterhill Two-Handle Traditional Bridge Kitchen Faucet with Side Sprayer
- Summary For Best Kitchen Faucet for Farmhouse Sinks
- What faucets are appropriate for farmhouse sinks?
- What color complements a white kitchen faucet farmhouse sink the best?
Types of Faucets
1) Wall-Mounted Faucets
Do you have limited space? Wall-mounted faucets are the solution. The wall-mounted faucet saves space and is available in a variety of colors, sizes, styles, and types, making it ideal for small homes or kitchens.
The two primary disadvantages of wall-mounted faucets for farmhouse sinks. The first difference is that there is more water splashing. The second possibility is that your kitchen will need to be remodeled to accommodate special drains and valves that must be installed in the kitchen walls.
2) Bridge Faucets:
Nothing compares to the bridge faucets for a classic look. Because most farmhouse sinks have a bygone-era vibe, adding a bridge faucet to the setup is a near-perfect match. This faucet has splits connected to the hot and cold water intakes by a bridge-like design that connects them to the main faucet itself.
These faucets complement wider undermount farmhouse sinks as well as country and cottage-chic kitchen designs. Bridge faucets require at least three holes to be drilled into your countertop. An additional hole would be required if you wanted to add the side sprayer.
Bridge faucets have been on the market for a long time, and the color and design options are virtually limitless. If you select Bronze faucets to go with the classic décor, use them with caution because the coating is more easily chipped or scratched than traditional metal faucets.
3) Modern Faucets:
The title is self-explanatory. The modern faucet complements the modern farmhouse sink and kitchen design. These faucets have a single-hole requirement and simple stick control. Its allure is in its simplicity, with nothing overly fancy. Pairs perfectly with stainless steel or even a white farmhouse sink to keep your kitchen looking modern.
Modern faucets are very durable and will not break the bank. For extra reach and flexibility, choose a modern faucet with a gooseneck that can swivel side to side.
4) Pull Out Faucets:
This is another sprayer-style faucet that appears simple at first glance but is extremely versatile. The pull-out faucet, like the pull-down faucet, has spray functions; however, the main difference is that the head pulls towards you rather than down into the sink. It is the best farmhouse sink option if space is limited and you require a longer spray hose to fill pots and pans on the counter.
Pull-out faucets come in a limited number of styles, but they are typically more durable and less expensive. Pull-out faucets are also available in a variety of colors such as chrome, nickel, bronze, white, and others.
5) Pull-down Faucets:
The pull-down faucet has spray functions built-in and a head that pulls down into the sink. It provides the best ergonomic value with one fluid motion and requires the least amount of guidance. Its high-arc design provides additional height clearance in the sink, making it ideal for filling pots and cleaning dishes.
These farmhouse kitchen faucets are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and materials. You can match them to your cabinet hardware or choose a contrasting color for a more modern look. If you want more durability, the chrome finish is the best option, followed by nickel and bronze faucets. With this type of faucet, you can go either simple or sophisticated.
6) Vintage Faucets:
The old-world faucets are specially designed to complement your vintage décor and exude a traditional warmth. A straight bar supports the bridge at a right angle on these faucets. Because no additional holes are required, the hot and cold water pipes must be adjusted and connected within the single bar.
When selecting old-world faucets, colors such as brushed nickel, gold plated, and oil-rubbed bronze are preferred. If you are purchasing an old-world faucet, we recommend that you choose a branded faucet because the ‘faucet finish’ is of higher quality and lasts longer. It may be a little pricey, but it is well worth the investment.
7) Commercial Style Faucets:
The commercial restaurant-style faucet, which is highly efficient and has a long flexible design, adds a professional look to your farmhouse sink and the overall layout of your kitchen.
Depending on the model, you may find multiple taps and detachable sprayer heads to meet your needs. Commercial restaurant-style faucets, designed with modern technologies, can handle large volumes of water and provide incredible flexibility throughout your sink space.
If you are unsure about the finish, we recommend going with the chrome finish. It is tougher, more durable, and scratch-resistant, while also giving your farmhouse sink and kitchen a commercial and professional appearance.
8) Faucets With Side Sprayer:
In comparison to the pull-down and pull-out faucets, this is the most traditional type of faucet. The side sprayer faucet is the best option if you want a kitchen faucet without a detachable head. It all comes down to the features it provides. The side sprayer is located next to your main faucet and can be used to clean large dishes and hard-to-reach areas.
The side spray is generally available with all types of faucets or you could add a matching one with your existing faucet, making it the best choice for larger sinks with a classic tone. It is critical to remember that your countertop will require an additional hole to accommodate the sprayer.
What to Look For While Selecting the Best Farmhouse Kitchen Sink Faucets?
For many homeowners, the appearance of a faucet is one of the most important features. Your faucet should complement your sink, countertops, and overall kitchen design.
Consider whether you want a modern farmhouse kitchen, a more vintage feel, something in between, or something completely different. What finish will work best with the other elements in your kitchen?
Your faucet does not have to match all of the other metal elements, but it should coordinate and not clash. Fortunately, you can get modern kitchen technology regardless of the style of faucet you choose.
This includes a variety of features. One of the most obvious is a sprayer. A separate side sprayer from the main faucet is more traditional, but most new sinks now have a pull-down sprayer head at the sink’s spout.
Both have advantages and disadvantages.
A side spray is more traditional and can fill an extra hole in your sink, but pull-down sprayers do not require a trigger and have higher pressure. They also take up no extra space on your counter.
Another noticeable feature is the water controls. You have the option of a one- or two-handle faucet. Traditional faucets have two handles, whereas most modern faucets have only one handle. Although two handles provide more precise control over water temperature and flow, a single handle allows for easier operation with a single hand.
Speaking of flow, another functional consideration is water flow rate, which is often overlooked because it is less visible.
A lower flow rate should result in less water use, but lower water pressure may result in you using more water to clean up more stubborn messes, particularly if you hand wash a lot of dishes. Higher flow rates will also allow large containers to be filled more quickly.
If you’re just replacing a faucet, simple installation is more important, especially if you’re new to DIY plumbing. If you’re already paying someone to renovate your kitchen, the plumber or contractor should have no trouble figuring out how to install a faucet.
Durablity & Construction:
Finally, you want a faucet that is well-made and will last for many years. It should be well-made of high-quality materials to withstand the constant use that kitchen faucets endure.
The faucet should not leak or corrode and should not drip.
Our Recommendations For Top Farmhouse Faucets
WEWE Pull Down Kitchen Faucet with SprayerStaff Pick
|Dimensions||17.13 x 13.46 x 3.07 inches|
|Size||15-3/4 inch tall|
The deck plate on the Wewesink faucet allows for simple one- or three-hole installation. It has a three-mode sprayer that allows for an efficient and smooth transition between stream, spray, and pause.
The faucet’s attractive seven-layer metal plate finish keeps it spotless and ultra-clean. To keep the water fresh, it has a honeycomb-shaped aerator made of several filters.
- SIMPLE SINK FAUCET CHOICE - Your pull down kitchen faucet with sprayer fits for almost all kitchen sinks, such as a kitchen sink faucet, rv kitchen faucet or farmhouse kitchen faucet. It also provides deck plate for 1 or 3 hole easy installation. A perfect way to upgrade your kitchen!
- THREE MODE SETTING - Your Polished chrome kitchen faucet features a three mode sprayer, to easily switch between stream (for filling), spray (for rinsing) and pause (avoiding splash when switching between stream and spray), the utility sink faucet with sprayer provides different user experience.
- 7-LAYER PLATING PROCESS - Your commercial kitchen faucet has a 7-layer deep plating metal finish, which resists not only fingerprints; but also resists spots, and keeps your faucet glossy and looking like new!
- HEALTHY FAUCET AERATOR - Your water faucet features a honeycomb shaped aerator made up of several filters, which ensures your water is fresh and clean. It also provides you with softer water without the worry of splashing.
- EASY TO INSTALL- Your single handle kitchen faucet with pull down sprayer comes with all the parts needed. A do it yourself installation is usually completed within 20 minutes. No plumber is needed. You'll be amazed at how simple the installation is!
- Simple to set up
- Cleaning is simple.
- Excellent water flow when providing freshwater
- If not installed properly, it is prone to leakage
WEWE kitchen faucet A gorgeous makeover in your kitchen with the Reflex self-retracting hose and smooth curve design.
WEWE is dedicated to researching and upgrading kitchen pull-down faucets in response to client input. Its mission is to give consumers with the highest quality products and services possible.
Moen 7594ESRS Arbor Motionsense Pulldown Kitchen FaucetBudget Pick
|Dimensions||7.88 x 10.25 x 15.5 inches|
|Color||Spot Resist Stainless|
The MotionSense technology is one of the main benefits of the Moen Arbor Touchless One-Handle Pulldown Kitchen Faucet. It allows you to turn on the water without using your hands, which is useful when your hands are full or dirty.
For added versatility, there are two motion sensors, one on the top of the faucet and one on the front of the base. Of course, there is also a lever handle. This faucet is available in Chrome, Matte Black, Oil-rubbed Bronze, and Spot Resistant Stainless finish, as well as standard, single sensor, and voice controls.
- SPOT RESISTANT: Spot Resist Stainless finish resists fingerprints and water spots for a cleaner looking kitchen
- 2 SENSORS: MotionSense delivers exceptional hands-free touchless convenience with double sensors, allowing a simple hand movement to trigger the flow of water
- POWER CLEAN: Power Clean spray technology provides 50 percent more spray power versus most of our pulldown and pull-out faucets without the Power Clean technology
- RETRACTABLE: Equipped with the Reflex system for smooth operation, easy movement and secure docking of the spray head
- FLEXIBLE DESIGN: Designed to be installed through 1 or 3 holes; escutcheon included
- Touchless use
- Pulldown sprayer
- Leakage after a few years
- Waterflow may be too slow
The Arbor pulldown kitchen faucet with MotionSense gives you the convenience of a kitchen faucet that can sense what you’re attempting to accomplish and respond to your needs right away. Because MotionSense triggers flow with simple hand movements, this is the case. This comfortable, hands-free control aids in the faster and more efficient completion of common chores. MotionSense provides convenience at the touch of a button.
WEWE Single Handle Stainless Steel Brushed Nickel Pull Down Kitchen Sink FaucetBest Pick
|Dimensions||17.48 x 13.5 x 2.91 inches|
The WEWE Single Handle High Arc Pull-out Kitchen Faucet is difficult to beat in terms of price.
It has a contemporary design with a single lever and a swivel spout that rotates 360 degrees. It has a sprayer head that pulls down and has three sprayer settings: stream, spray, and pause.
Three flow modes make switching between tasks simple and ergonomic.
STREAM MODE —- Filling pots and pans with water.
SPRAY MODE —- Ideal for a baby shower or a puppy shower.
SWEEP MODE —- Clean dishes with a powerful sweep blade.
- SAFE and HEALTHY: Eco-friendly, lead-free stainless steel kitchen faucets with pull down sprayer keep water healthy and clean.
- EASY MATCH: Escutcheon include, fit for 1 or 3 hole kitchen sink, optimized 16 inch kitchen faucet height fits beneath almost any home kitchen cabinet.
- EASY INSTALL: Video include. Simple, hassle-free installation with all-in-one pull down kitchen faucet system make DIY finish less than 30 minutes, even for no plumbing experience person.
- EASY USE: Adjust water pressure and temperature with the integrated single handle kitchen faucet, Touch kitchen faucet with 3 setting modes (STREAM/ SPRAY/ SWEEP), stream for filling water, spray for strong rinsing, sweep for cleaning dishes by powerful blade water.
- SPOT RESIST: Brushed nickel kitchen faucet resists fingerprints and water spots for a cleaner looking kitchen.
- Versatile style
- Three spray settings
- Easy to install
- No pause mood
This faucet appears to be of decent quality. The level of design and engineering is exceptional. The rate of flow is substantially higher. Works well as a farmhouse faucet or as a commercial kitchen faucet.
KINGO HOME Kitchen Faucet with Pull Down Sprayer
|Dimensions||17.25 x 13.5 x 3 inches|
The Kingo Home kitchen faucet features a 20-inch flexible hose for increased reach. It is simple to set up and has a 360° rotation with a two-function spray mode. The stainless-steel faucet has a finished appearance and comes with all of the necessary installation hardware.
- Overall height:16"; Spout Height:2"; Spout Reach:7.87", Sink Faucet will come with all the mounting hardware and a matching deck plate to discretely cover up any unused faucet holes, 3/8" H & C water hoses included, you can DIY your installation without a plumber to save money and time.
- 2 Function sprayer head and 360 Degree Spout: Kitchen sink faucet setting (STREAM, SPRAY). 360 degree swivel stream for filling water, spray for rinsing, providing stable water pressure. Single handle design integrates to control water temperature and flow volume easily.
- Easy Cleaning: Premium multiple layer brushed nickel coated kitchen faucet resists rust, corrosion, and tarnish. Life-shine Stainless Steel brushed finish resists fingerprints and water spots for a cleaner looking Kitchen. Less time cleaning, more time having fun with your family.
- Commercial Design & High quality: Heavy Duty Sturdy Commercial Style Spring Design Kitchen Faucets, Suitable for Big Sink or Granite Counter Tops. Solid brass construction ensure safer and healthier water way. And 500,000 open&close tests done on ceramic valve and Single Handle faucet to provide professional drip-free durability performance.
- 90 days return and money back guarantee. Lifetime free replacement. Installtion is without worry because KINGO HOME provide lifetime service. Everything you need is provided，your cleaning need is fully considered.
- Easy installation
- Easy-to-clean rubber nozzle
- Water sprays all over at a high pressure
Heavy Duty Sturdy Commercial Kitchen farmhouse Faucets with Style Spring Design, Suitable for Big Sinks or Granite Counter Tops. The use of solid brass ensures a safer and healthier waterway. In addition, 500,000 open/close tests on the ceramic valve and single handle faucet were conducted to ensure professional drip-free durability.
Moen S713 Waterhill Two-Handle Traditional Bridge Kitchen Faucet with Side Sprayer
|Dimensions||9.38 x 14.63 x 11.47 inches|
The Moen Waterhill is the best high-end recommendation and the only bridge faucet on the list.
Its two-handle design allows for more precise adjustments to the water temperature and flow rate. This lovely faucet has a lovely curved spout with an aerated stream and a separate handheld side spray hose.
The faucet is available with or without a side sprayer.
This faucet is available in Chrome, Spot Resistant Stainless, Oil-rubbed Bronze, and Wrought Iron finish, with the latter two being particularly well suited for creating a timeless, antique effect.
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Chrome finish is highly reflective for a mirror-like look that works with any decorating style
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Two–handle lever handles make it easy to adjust the water
- EASY TO INSTALL: Features Duralock quick connect system for easy installation
- SIDE SPRAY: Includes side spray hose for convenient, flexible cleaning at the sink
- ADA COMPLIANT: Complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Duralock quick connect system
- ADA compliant
- The water flow may be to be too slow
- Sprayer may sit crooked
- Problems with the sprayer dripping while using the faucet
Moen’s Waterhill collection’s exquisite charm will quickly bring uniqueness to your house. This Waterhill two-handle high arc faucet is elegant and attractive, bringing traditional charm to your kitchen. Combine it with Moen’s Waterhill collection, which includes kitchen and bathroom faucets, shower systems, towel bars, and other accessories.
This variant is offered in chrome for a dazzling, highly reflecting, cool grey metallic effect, as well as classic stainless, wrought iron, and oil-rubbed bronze for your beautiful farmhouse kitchen.
Summary For Best Kitchen Faucet for Farmhouse Sinks
The greatest kitchen faucets for farmhouse sinks have been whittled down. Now it’s up to you to choose one which suits you.
What faucets are appropriate for farmhouse sinks?
A pull-down kitchen faucet is adaptable and looks well with any farmhouse sink, whether in a modern or traditional setting.
What color complements a white kitchen faucet farmhouse sink the best?
When coupled with a calmer silver-hued faucet farmhouse sink, a brass or copper sink is the star of the show. Pairing a clean white sink with a restaurant-style faucet creates a more modern look.
Last update on 2022-08-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API